Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is this all too familiar to you?
lol

Phase 1-2
Yellow: lies lies lies lies lies BS BS lies lies BS lies lies BC lies


Phase 2-2
Yellow: before I met you, my heart was a crap taco
Pink: lets make love for ten thousand years


Phase 3-2
Yellow: haha I farted
Pink: lol it's ok I still luv u


Photobucket
Yellow: haha I just went #2
Pink: lol it's ok i am too fat to move


Phase 5-2
Yellow: BEFORE I MET YOU, MY HEART SOARED LIKE AN EAGLE!
Pink: FUCK YOUR HEART AND YOUR STUPID FACE


Photobucket
Green: I'm rich and I have enormous muscles
Pink: You are so much better than my Ex


Photobucket
Yellow: Let's try again, but this time - it'll work!
Pink: I still hate you, but you're comfortable and familiar so I'm willing to settle


Photobucket
Pink: I've scheduled us to have sex next Thursday, right after I get back from my jazzercize classes.
Yellow: Fuck my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moral of the story for guys....Just be single and have fun while you can still get it up lol.

For women... stay with the rich guy with muscles.

Free Hearts and Minds said...

Well Mister Kevin Wade :-) Thanks for the commentary. I'm pretty sure that is NOT the moral. lol Every relationship is different and both partners have to work on it…and work OUT while they are at it. The cartoon is funny, but somewhat hits home because some of the relationships we hear about now-a-days evolve such as the cartoon states, but you should be the creator of your destiny. We must also keep in mind that money and muscles fade and love, understanding, and friendship remain.